My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beach Time & Baby Shower

Hey Y'all,

I am heading out tomorrow for the beach. I cannot wait. I live in the middle of North Carolina. We are close to the mountains and the coast. I love, love, love the beach. I love the crowds, the heat, the water...all of it. My good friend Gail owns a few condos at in North Myrtle Beach, SC and we are renting one for the week. My mom, sister, neice Mariah are all heading down tomorrow. Blake and Erica will come Saturday to stay 3 days and Megan and Brittany will spend the latter part of the week with us. At least I hope my Megan gets to come. Her work schedule is not posted yet and she needs all the hours she can get. This will be a much needed break for me with all that is going on in my life. I need a change of scenery in the worst way. One of the things I have learned in my DivorceCare course is that I need to do normal things that everyone does. We have taken a girl trip to the beach for over 20 years. To not go this year would be so abnormal. Plus this is the only trip I take really all year. I have saved a long time for these few days and I am about to bust to go! I will take lots of pictures to post.


Also, Erica had her first baby shower this week at her job. Those girls were so nice to invite me. She got lots and lots for my little cantaloupe. That is where she is now the cantaloupe stage. Next is a watermelon and then she will be here! A live baby, not an actual watermelon!! I cannot wait to get my hands on her. Blake and Erica have picked out the lovliest name but it is a secret until I post her first picture. Here is a picture of Erica in the courtroom they held her shower in. There was a Judges Conference this week so there was no court held in any of the courtrooms.





Erica was so pleased with all her gifts and just so sweet to watch. She is such a blessing to me and she just glows and glows. Tomorrow we get to see a 3D ultrasound of my baby girl. My mom is going and so is Blake's mom. We are all so excited. Hope y'all have a wonderful week!!

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

1 comment:

D&G said...

Hi, I come to your blog by chance. Your words catch my eyes. I love the way when you are talking about the family trip, baby shower and so on. The simple words bring me lots of pictures of love in family. Thanks for sharing. Bon voyage & enjoy the trip!