My Babies

My Babies

Monday, April 19, 2010

New Week...New "Tude

Hey Y'all,

It is the start of a new week and I have made the decision to have a brand new attitude. I have been subscribing to the online devotional from "Divorce Care" and I must say at first I was a little (well, alot truthfully) skeptical. But after reading it faithfully for 45 days now I must confess that is really helping through this transition in ways I never even considered. A couple of our local churches offer the support group and I do believe that I am going to enroll for the next session. I have never been one to go for that sort of thing but then again I have never been through this sort of thing either. The scripture has been wonderful and the recommended reading has been great too. My new attitude is hopefully going to be more positive and focusing on growth and development of this "new" life that I am facing. I could linger on about what shoulda, coulda, woulda been but that will only plant seeds of bitterness, doubt, anger and resentment. I sure don't need that kind of growth! Mainly, I just want the Master Gardner to get out the Holy Round-up and kill the weeds that have already sprouted and let the new growth take off and reach for higher ground. Make sense? I just feel the need to move on and get on with my life. The world is going to keep moving with or without me anyway. In no way do I want to seem that I am healed in full or am ready to start dating (I shudder at that!!) again. I am just stating that I am ready to start smiling for real and take that next step towards a whole heart.

Our shopping trip this weekend was fun but no real bargains were out there. They are supposed to open a Sephora store in our mall soon and I can't wait for that! I love me some make-up!! Saturday I did housework and than went to work. Loads of fun in that. Sunday was church which by the way was super-good. Our Pastor is preaching on the entire book of Revelation and it is really eye opening to say the least. My daughters and son-in-law ate lunch at my house and then I took a nap. What an exciting life I lead!!

Here are a couple of photos of my girl and her little girl to be!



Erica was on her way to get her hair done and was in a hurry.



Isn't she the cutest!



Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: