My Babies

My Babies

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mango-Tango and Lame Brains

Hey Y'all,

This week is the "Week" that we find out if my grandbaby is a girl or a boy!! Right now he/she is a Mango according to "thebump.com" and it is doing the "Mango-Tango" according to it's mom! Erica says the baby is kicking like crazy and is especially fond of her bladder at one in the morning. I'll insert a secret "ha-ha-ha" right now. All you other mothers know that payback is sometimes very, very sweet. I am so excited that she is feeling the baby. That is a feeling like no other in the world. When Erica has her sonogram Thursday her little one will be almost a cantaloupe. It is growing at an amazing rate. Here are a couple of pictures from this past Sunday. A cute angle of her growing tummy!



Poor Erica, her ...ummm.... front areas are growing just as fast!



Now on to the "Lame Brain" section. I am so disgusted with our government I could just scream. My Pastor says we need to pray Psalm 109 over and for our country. I read it and I am praying it over our country. Prayer works...ladies it really does.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: