My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gatherings

Hey Y'all,

Last night I had 2 of my closest friends over for dinner. Kelley and I have birthdays just two days apart so I cooked a little meal for the 3 of us and since Sandra's birthday is at the tail end of January we went out for hers a couple of weeks ago. the picture is from when we to lunch for Sandra's birthday at a great restaurant called, "Sweet Potatoes" in downtown Winston-Salem. Super-good!



The waiter wasn't too thrilled to take our picture but we made him anyway.
Sandra, me and Kelley...looking full and happy!



These friends are just a couple that are true and sweet and most of all Jesus-loving prayer warriors. We all have had a couple of hard years tucked under our belts and have prayed almost non-stop for each other for many years. I love these ladies and I pray that each of you have friends like these. I have a few others that I love dearly too. Tracy, Kim, Angie just to name a few. We are all different and have different gifts, talents and personalities but when the going gets tough I can count on any one of these girls to pray for me, cry with me, laugh at me and get into a little trouble with me anytime day or night. This, ladies, is another example of a new mercy that God gives us each day.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: