My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Breaking...

Hey Y'all,

This is week nine of the new "Breaking Free" Bible study from Beth Moore at my church. To say that this has been hard is a huge understatement. This has been gyt-wrenching for me. But God is just so perfect in His timing. Perfect. While my life right now could be one giant ball of anger, rage, confusion, tears and revenge. I am breaking.....breaking these emotions and feelings down. I have these feelings in moments of time. But I am trying to keep my thought process on Jesus and Him setting this captive free. I am ripping down the wallpaper in my pit of all the lies and grime that Satan has papered there and allowing Jesus to put up beautifull walls of Truth. I am not there yet. I have a long way to go. But this captive is breaking. My heart is breaking. My life thus far is breaking. But with "The Ancient Of Days" I am breaking.....free.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: