My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I've Been Shopping!!!!!!

Hey Y'all,

This past Saturday morning my mother and I went to Belks to do a little looking. Like most of the time our "looking" turns into "buying"! Money is tight for me right now but this Grandmother to be could NOT resist the steals I got. Take a look at these cute outfits! I tried to but equal boy/girl stuff but girl stuff is cuter and I did get more for a granddaughter than a grandson. Belks has a fabulous return policy and whatever it is I can take back whichever I don't need. I bought things that jellybean can wear for Halloween and Christmas. Baby clothes are just sooo cute!!!




How cute are these Christmas Sleepers!! One for a girl and one for a boy. The cute booties will go for either and they rattle!!!




Every little girl needs a fur coat!!! A pink one at that!




Are these not the sweetest little First Halloween outfits!! I love the little girl one that says "So Cute It's Scary". These were $2.00 each!! In the basket!




Jellybean will look darling in these little outfits. I am sure she and I will have a wonderful time together.




This little sweater set is just precious. I can just imagine nestling her little body close to my heart. I can almost feel her warmth right now. Do I sound excited to meet this precious child!! I am sure I will drive my friends nuts over this baby. God is just so GOOD to bring this into my life at this season. Joy just overflows my soul over this new life. I am still aching over many other things but I am daily leaving those things at the foot of the cross. Daily. Dear, sweet friends lay your burdens, aches, desires at the foot of that cross too. The ground is level and there is plenty of room. Jesus grants us each new mercies each day.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: