My Babies

My Babies

Friday, December 25, 2009

The most precious gift...ever....

Hey Y'all,

Today is Christmas Day. How humbling to think that God gifted us with His Presence by coming to this world as a precious baby. Just for all of us. It is amazing to me how gracious God continues to be to us even when we are so undeserving. This year for Christmas I got the most precious gift I suppose I will ever receive. I cannot wait until I can get my hands on this precious bundle from heaven. There will never be a grandchild more loved. To be part of this life is such a priviledge and an honor. To influence a new life is such a responsibility. I am already praying that I do not let this little darling down.



Thank you, Lord, for this precious gift...the gift of Your Holy Son that was sent here to save us all......including this precious grandbaby


Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: