My Babies

My Babies

Friday, August 21, 2009

Doing a good deed!

Hey Y'all,

Today is my last free day before school starts and I am spending it doing a good deed. I am (so graciously) taking my sweet cousin Candy (no pun intended) shopping for some new clothes and acessories. She says that she has poor taste and never knows what goes with what. She is so wrong because she is always super-cute. This is quite a sacrifice for me since I know I should be cleaning house (it'll get dirty again), washing clothes (I'll buy some new ones), or making some more centerpieces for Erica's wedding (my craft allergy is in the red zone today). But all that can just wait. I have no allergy to shopping. In fact it has cured many ailments in my life. I'll let you know if I get any super good deals today!!

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: