My Babies

My Babies

Friday, July 10, 2009

I need to lay down....

Hey Y'all,

You will never believe this. I have become....... a crafter. I had dinner last night with 3 precious friends (we missed you, Kim) and we were discussing my daughters upcoming wedding. I told them how I had made the door hangings for the church and have been working on the centerpieces for the reception. Angie, Kelley and Sandra all exchanged a knowing look and then Sandra told me the horrible truth. I have been crafting and didn't even know it. I have checked my entire body and cannot find even one hive. I think I must have outgrown my allergy to this crafty thing. I really don't know if I can handle this. It might become an addiction. I caught myself in a (gulp) fabric store today and I honestly almost bought a bedazzler. Good grief! I suppose I could end up in a worse obsession. I could spend idle hours watching soap operas or reading gossipy rag magazines. I never bought national enquirer but I did watch soap operas for many years. Thank you sweet Jesus I was delivered from that pit. I have to say making the floral door hangings was kinda fun. And the centerpieces look really nice. I did this to save money on certain areas so I could spend more in other areas. I must say it is going pretty good. Who woulda thunk..me...crafty??
That my dear friends is a new mercy....I am going to go lay down now.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: