My Babies

My Babies

Monday, June 15, 2009

Is it just me?????

Hey Y'all,

Is it just me or is this world going slap crazy? Between the news headlines and all the nutty stuff on magazine covers in the checkout line I cannot grasp all that is going on in this sicko world. Satan is after families galore...and he is winning them over right and left. No longer do parents raise God-fearing children. Parents don't even marry anymore. They just co-exist and co-parent a passel of youngns'. I would love to just live in a cave and never know a thing. But God calls us to be in the world not of the world and hiding is just not doable. I get so weary trying to express thoughts and knowledge of the WORD into this world I live in. Mostly, I feel it falls on deaf ears. Yesterday at church it was such a good service and so many tender drops of love fell on my dried up soul. Then I left the parking lot and the world crashed in. Today is quiet and I am home alone but my spirit is all a quiver with thoughts and prayer needs and praises and cries of pure help in areas. I think I just need to "Be still and know who is in control" I need to hit my face to do this because if I give my self a chance I will be glancing off and thinking on something else. Praise our sovreign God, sisters....Praise HIM.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: